La French Touch Conférence
La French Touch Conference is coming back to Big Apple!
The fourth edition of La French Touch Conference New York City will take place on Tuesday, June 27 and Wednesday, June 28 2017.
This international business event aims at building the bridge between start-up ecosystems from both sides of the Atlantic, with a focus on entrepreneurship, innovation and creativity.
Last year, La French Touch Conference gathered about 600 attendees, and 80 renowned speakers: the founders of Trello, Vimeo, DataDog, Dataiku, Sprinklr… but also executives from IBM, Microsoft, Michelin…, as well as inspiring people outside of the tech industry, such as the writer Harlan Coben.
Moreover, La French Touch Conference generates each year several business partnerships and synergies between investors (VCs, BAs, major accounts) and startups (acceleration, fundraising and acquisitions).
This fourth edition is going to be more international than ever! Get ready for:
- The 2nd edition of Pitch In The Plane: a unique pitch competition on the Paris – New York flight on June 26. If you want to get a chance to participate in this adventure, apply before June 2nd.
- Various on-stage sessions led by inspiring speakers
- And of course, many networking opportunities, with cocktail parties, a VIP dinner … and more!
Coupled ticket: La French Touch Conference + Pitch in the Plane flight
For those who want to fly to New York on the Pitch in the Plane flight, we are very happy to present our new exclusive ticket with our partner OpenSkies.
For this second edition, #LFTCNYC attendees will be able to take part in the Pitch in the Plane flight on June 26, and will have a chance to network with the entrepreneurs, investors, business leaders and journalists present on board!
Seats on the plane are limited and strictly booked for our attendees.
Coupled ticket includes:
- 2-day pass for La French Touch Conference New York City on June 27&28
- Round trip flight to New York City with OpenSkies. The outbound Paris
- New York flight will be with Pitch in the Plane on June 26, and the inbound flight to Paris on the OpenSkies flight of your choice, between June 28 & the end of July (depending on available flights).
Return flight must be booked for July 1st or after.
Pour donner de la visibilité à votre évènement, initier un partenariat, recruter des participant.e.s, …