# About Koyeb
Koyeb is a pioneer in serverless solutions for the cloud-native era.
At Koyeb, we are building a Cloud Platform to simplify app deployment and serverless hosting across multiple Cloud Service Providers. We raised our first funding round to get our product to market and hire a complete team.
Our offices are located at StationF in Paris and at H7 in Lyon. We are offering attractive compensations, full health coverage (Alan Blue) and Lunchr cards. We’re financially backed by successful angels coming from the Cloud Hosting Industry and a leading VC firm.
# Job Description
We are looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer who loves Cloud Infrastructure Platforms. We’re looking to make developers’ lives easier with the fastest way to deploy applications globally. If you want to build critical infrastructure products which people rely on every day, this is the right job for you.
# Your mission
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on our APIs and on the distributed system dealing with all the serverless hosting. Our distributed system is the core of our product, our users rely on it for the continuity of their operations.
* develop new core features related to serverless and deployment
* contribute to the design and implementation of a large scale distributed system
* design, implement, and maintain user-friendly APIs
* debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
* improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
You will work directly inside the engineering team in relation with the co-founders to design and build the next-generation multi-cloud platform.
As a general rule, if you join us, independent of the position, you should be comfortable with the following description of yourself.
* have an international mindset and think global
* are data-driven, you know decisions are more meaningful if they are based on data
* are looking for a fast-paced environment
* are ambitious and believe small teams can have a huge impact
* are working as a team member and understand the benefits of methodologies like Agile
* are autonomous and structured, are able and willing to write specifications/plans before implementing/executing
* are striving for continuous improvement and learning
* understand we work to improve the product for our users
* Golang, Python
* GRPC and REST APIs
* Kubernetes, Nomad, Docker, Terraform
* Cloud Providers including AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean, and BareMetal providers.
* Networking with Kuma and Envoy
* GitHub Actions
* Full Health Coverage
Lyon / Paris / Remote
Vous êtes intéressé.e par cette offre d’emploi ?
Pour donner de la visibilité à votre évènement, initier un partenariat, recruter des participant.e.s, …